The project is concerned with climate change mitigation and adapting to its consequences.
- To raise awareness of Climate Change among children and teenagers as well as the local community of Radzyń Podlaski community.
- to educate about what actions can be taken to mitigate climate changes and how to adapt to its consequences.
- ecological education of children and teenagers attending Warsaw Montessori School following the “Erdkinder” Montessori program, as well as their families, teachers, and the community
- Introduction of small water retention and wastewater management
- Reneutralization of watercourses and water tanks, including the creation of bio-retention areas
- Creation of green areas and revitalisation of parks
- Recycling – limiting and reusing of waste products
- Building an Eco education space
- Installation of a small architecture directly connected to the type of adaptive/mitigative action
- Saving energy and drinking water – building tanks with a roof runoff system
- Supporting biodiversity (cultivating a vegetable garden with only natural fertilizer), beehives, bird feeders, and a meadow for insects
- Educational and didactic pathways
- Broad spectrum of educational activities – contests, workshops, conferences